Risk Manager – Payments
London – 2 days in the office per week
£70,000 – £75,000 per annum + 10% bonus
My client who are at the forefront of the Payments Industry require a Risk Manager to join their team. The Risk Manager role supports the Head of Payments Risk in the continued implementation, embedding and development of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework into the Payments Directorate.
- The role will work closely with Operations, Service Lines, On-boarding & Assurance, as well as with the second line Risk team.
- Promote an operational risk culture and focus across the Directorate to ensure risk is considered in all that they do and promote a culture of risk transparency.
- Contribute to and support the implementation of a 1st LOD risk model for the Payments Directorate.
- Support the Head of Payments Risk with the creation and embedding of a systemic risk culture within the Payments Directorate.
Essential skills / Experience:
- Strong understanding of retail payments.
- Experience of working in risk management.
- Strong background and knowledge of Banking / Payments Industry along with retail payments specific risk, compliance and/or regulatory / legal knowledge would be an advantage.
- Line management experience preferred.