Up to £73,000 + 20% Bonus
This is primarily a delivery focused role whose primary responsibility is to take product initiatives and work closely with engineers and other operational stakeholders to deliver value to customers.
- Taking high level requirements and turning these into user stories and tasks which convey the scope and value to the engineering team.
- Organising and running the agile / scrum team (Stand ups, Grooming, Planning, Retrospectives) prioritising tasks to deliver the highest value and reporting on progress.
- Coordinating and communicating to stakeholders, both internal and external, as part of the development and delivery process (requirements gathering, analysis, facilitation, release planning, training, product demos etc.)
- Assisting the Product Manager / Group Product Manager in creating, dimensioning and prioritising initiatives included in the roadmap.
- Delivering in depth problem analysis including highlighting risks, opportunities, costs and benefits.
- Producing high quality artefacts related to requirements, features and decisions etc to ensure that information is readily available and clearly communicated to the wider organisation.
- Collaborating across the business to ensure that products and features are brought to market successfully and supported appropriately.
Essential skills / Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree – ideally in a technical / analytical field – desirable but not mandatory if suitable experience / evidence of other relevant learning via less formal approach
- Certifications in Agile (Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc) – desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working as a Product Owner or working closely with an engineering team
- Familiar with scrum / agile methodologies
- Experience or a basic knowledge of payments and payment systems – highly desirable but not mandatory
- An understanding of technical tools and elements relevant to building modern cloud based software products including; coding practices, cloud platforms such as AWS, API development and software architectures (microservice vs monolith) etc
- Experience using process mapping and design tools to illustrate problems or processes etc (E.g. Draw.io, Miro, etc).