Manchester/Hybrid (2 days in the office)
£60,000 + Benefits
The client specialises in Property Investment. Originally starting as a podcast, they now offer a range of services including a portfolio building service and a nationwide lettings management and specialist tax service. They are growing from strength to strength, and as a result of this they are currently looking for a Product Owner to join their team and drive the product development & roadmap with new features and feature improvements.
- Own and carry out on the company’s portfolio strategy.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to define and manage the company’s product.
- Create functional specifications as stories for the development teams to capacitate effectively, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to their product.
- Maintain an interface with crucial stakeholders in the company and distinctly communicate status and progress to company management.
Essential skills / Experience:
- They are looking for someone from a Mobile Technology background – Android/iOS experience would be extremely beneficial.
- 18 months-2 years of Product Ownership experience.
- From a hands-on, technical background with a formidable comprehension of software development life cycle and web technologies.
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience with Power BI and analytics tools would be ideal.