£60,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits
The Product Owner will focus on building and improving products that create meaningful value for customers in a way that aligns with company operational and strategic goals. We are looking to create empowered product professionals who are able to run fast with clear business context & autonomy to drive outcomes.
– Responsible for one or more features within a product area and maximizing it’s value by creating and maintaining an effective product vision that delivers against the company vision and business goals.
– Building and maintaining an effective strategy on how to deliver that vision, by focusing on which product opportunities to prioritize next, and rallying your team around your outcome based roadmap(s). The roadmaps should cover the full lifecycle of the product, including discovery and optimization.
– Partner closely with the Product Area Lead and the VP of Product to discuss where performance can be accelerated and discuss possible solutions.
-Evangelizing your feature(s) internally across the wider company and with key stakeholders in Sales & Marketing.
Essential skills / Experience:
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills, has examples of leading a product vision & strategy, and shown the ability to have built influence and credibility amongst peers.
- Brings a pragmatic approach to resolving issues and responding to change, is comfortable with ambiguity and comfortable making decisions
- Fully familiar with and comfortable with end to end product lifecycles (discovery, delivery, optimization), including 0-1 products.
- Have experience devising, implementing, and overseeing a performant product strategy.
- Comfort working cross functionally across product, engineering, marketing, UX, and various business groups
- 4+ years of experience in product management, managing agile teams and building products with a holistic perspective of what makes sense in an end-to-end journey
- Has experience in building, managing and optimizing fintech products.
- Deep working knowledge of payments systems and architecture, including Recurring Payments.
- Can identify and develop new product opportunities that drive growth
- Is experienced using data to make decisions and build strategies around collecting and measuring metrics that reflect the success (or failure) of initiatives