Marketing Manager (Energy Sector)
£52,000 + Attractive bonus
My client is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their digital marketing performance. The role will oversee the Energy and Low Carbon sectors of the business so a candidate with a background and/or interest in these areas is preferable, as well as experience in working with similar professional service organisations. The successful candidate will need to be self-driven and quick to learn and adapt. They must also have the ability and experience to help in driving a busy team, while also building strong relationships across key departments in the business.
- Assist with content for media releases, thought leadership pieces, submissions and external brochures, social, award submissions. This will Include design, copy writing, and proofing.
- Review and approve with HOM all paid search, programmatic and social advertising activities. Identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- You will be working closely with the Business Development teams and Business unit leads to identify opportunities for growth, managing marketing plans and objectives for key sectors, products and services.
- You will be responsible for the reporting of all digital media analytics, and performance data. Including social, dynamics, web analytics.
- You must deliver strong marketing activity that can drive leads, engagement, and increase customer lifetime value. Also be able to nurture prospects for the business development teams.
- Understands how to run A/B testing and identifying personas for greater targeting and efficiency of campaigns.
- Oversee the updates of the websites’ by utilising the Content Management System also ensuring that all news content and images are updated regularly and optimised using effective SEO approach.
- Managing and directing content for reports, media, short form video, animation, and infographics
- Confident in constructing and co-ordinating all events, such as webinars, conferences, external exhibitions and podcasts.
Essential skills / Experience:
- Experience of having worked in an agile environment with tight deadlines and managing multiple projects and stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Experience in using Marketo or Sales Force would be accepted – but experience in using CRM based marketing tools is essential.
- Have an understanding of IT programmes used in marketing, publishing and CRM applications, Such as; InDesign, Photoshop, Photoshop, adobe creative suite are desirable.
- With experience in the development of Marketing plans and implementation.
- Experience in using SharePoint, and Teams or similar platforms is desirable as well as competence in other applications within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Adobe premiere and Adobe audition would be advantageous.
- Experience within management of social media campaigns, paid media, SEO, analytics, and reporting.