Manchester (2 days in the office per week)
£50,000 + Benefits
The client specialises in Property Investment. Originally starting as a podcast, they now offer a range of services including a portfolio building service and a nationwide lettings management and specialist tax service.
- Analysing and creating content – both written, audio and visual.
- Researching and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing KPIs and making adjustments to output to hit targets.
- Team management; conducting regular 1-2-1s, reviewing OKRs, team coaching and personal development.
- Reporting figures and successes to the Head of Marketing.
Essential skills / Experience:
- They’re looking for someone with passion and dedication for marketing which will match those of the current team. Naturally, you’ll keep yourself up to date with the latest platforms, algorithm changes and best practice guidelines for your own development.
- Proficiency in using platforms such as WordPress and experience of Salesforce and Pardot would be advantageous. In addition, you’ll be familiar with Google Analytics.
- We’re looking for someone experienced with influencer marketing and direct lead generation, as well as working to targets/KPIs.
- You don’t need to have a property background, but a desire to learn and dedicate yourself to the industry would be essential.
- Experience with working in a financially regulated industry is also beneficial.