Full Stack Engineer
£65,000 + Benefits
Our client are on a steep growth trajectory, and with that comes the need to build a platform that can scale rapidly. They are currently looking for Full Stack Engineers for their growing team.
You will be part of a squad, creating or enhancing the user interface for both internal users and clients. Some examples of what you would be working on are the client portal, operational portal, and the end-user white-labelled applications.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle of your developments. This includes communicating to stakeholders (Product and Backend Engineers), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects.
You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable.
- End-to-end development lifecycle
- Communicating across various teams and stakeholders, including Product and Backend Engineers
- Testing and iterating
- Monitoring the impact of projects
- Creating and enhancing the user interface for internal users and clients
Essential skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Experience building single-page applications using a framework such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience using .NET core and building restful APIs
- Experience developing Web Components beneficial
- Ability to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements
- Fluent verbal and written English skills essential